Welcome to A Geeky, Girly Life!
How’s the first few days of 2012? Hope you are having a great start!
I’ve been working on this blog since last month, and today I’m officially launching it! So as a way to start this blog and the year right, I thought I’d share a little something…
I’m holding a little contest. And I’m going to call it the Easy 500 Contest! 🙂
The Prize: Php 500 Cash delivered through LBC’s Instant Peso Padala.
How To Win:
Step 1: Comment below using the Facebook comment or the comment form and share your main goal/dream/plan this 2012.
Step 2: Like A Geeky, Girly Life’s Facebook page.
After that, you don’t have to do anything. I will pick a random winner and announce it on January 8, 2012.
I will email or send you a message in Facebook if you’re the lucky winner. 🙂
What to Expect from A Geeky, Girly Life this 2012:
- I’m a sucker for bargains, so I’ll share with you where I score a-lot-cheaper-compared-to-the-mall clothes, makeup, and gadgets.
- I also want this blog to encourage girls/women to embrace their individuality,beauty,and overall capabilities by sharing self-improvement posts.
- Expect reviews and how to’s about DIY beauty routines.
- To add a little more fun and diversity, I will also write about movies, the internet, and entertainment in general.
- One of my goals this 2012 is to travel more often, so I’m excited to share my (mis)adventures with you as well!
- Most importantly, I’ll do my best to giveaway freebies at least once a month. So, watch out for that!
So go ahead and comment below and hit the like button on A Geeky, Girly Life’s Facebook page.
And hey, since you’re already in this blog, please feel free to take a look around. Some posts you may like:
If you like these posts, please share it with your friends…
Have a happy, prosperous, and productive 2012!
- Contest is available to Philippine residents.
- You must have at least one valid ID to join. You need this to claim your prize at the LBC outlet.
- You have until January 7 to comment on this post and like the Facebook Page in order to win.
Latest posts by Irene Chan (see all)
- Depression Drove me into the Arms of Writing Fiction - January 6, 2017
- How the Hell Do You Survive a Normal Work Day When You Are PMSing - December 6, 2016
- Does the Pomodoro Technique Really Make You Productive? - November 17, 2016