What do you prioritize the most?
In one of Marie Forleo’s videos, she talks about spending our time on the right stuff. So, how do you know you’re spending it on the right stuff? You know what. It’s better if you hear it directly from one of my favorite creative entrepreneurs. Watch this extremely insightful video:
So, as suggested, I did write my priorities in the beginning of the year. And you know what’s on top? Health and Spirituality.
I believe that when my mind and body are healthy, I can be my best. I can spend more time with my loved ones. I can be better at my work.
More importantly, I believe that staying fit is one of the best productivity boosters.
That’s why I try my best to eat well and exercise regularly. Luckily, I am also surrounded with people who value health as much as I do. My friends, Tonette Nicolas of HealthJunkie.ph, invited me to join a fun run this coming June. And if you like to stay healthy and productive, I’m sure you’ll love this, too!
Health Matters TV, a health and lifestyle show on ANC (ABS-CBN News Channel) in partnership with B99 Event Management, is going to hold a fun run on June 7, 2015 in Filinvest City, Alabang. This fun run promotes a healthier lifestyle. Plus, it’s for a good cause. The event is also for the benefit of Pedro E. Diza High School and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa.
You can register in these establishments:
- Toby’s Alabang Festival Mall (April 1 – May 27)
- Toby’s Arena Glorietta (April 1 – May 27)
- Runnr Alabang Town Center (April 1 – May 27)
- Just for Run Booth 2nd Floor, Alabang Festival Mall (May 1 – 27)
- Bioessence Skin Care Clinics (April 1 – May 27)
- BF Homes Paranaque
- SM Southmall
- San Pablo
- West Ave
- Lucia East Grandmall
I’m not making any promises yet, but I might actually join you on June 7. As some of you know, I have been using RunKeeper to help me run. I’m a noob, of course. I think it would be quite a feat for me to finish the 3K run. haha
If you’re coming let me know! That would surely inspire me to come. I’ll keep you posted on Girly Geek’s Facebook Page, so make sure to like the page. 🙂
Latest posts by Irene Chan (see all)
- Depression Drove me into the Arms of Writing Fiction - January 6, 2017
- How the Hell Do You Survive a Normal Work Day When You Are PMSing - December 6, 2016
- Does the Pomodoro Technique Really Make You Productive? - November 17, 2016