Are you a blogger and want to get the chance to own your own business at home?
PLDT KaAsenso provides bloggers a chance to win 1 Cyberya unit with 12 months FREE Monthly Service Fee for PLDT KaAsenso Broadband Connection. A Cyberya unit is already a complete package, which includes the computer, operating system, and pre-installed games. It is also equipped with a system that allows customers to use the internet by the “peso”. While most internet shops charge a minimum fee for using a computer, the Cyberya unit gives the customers freedom to choose how much they want to spend and how long they want to use the internet–simply by dropping coins in the slot. Pretty much like tokens in the arcade.
It’s not only convenient for the customer, but it’s also convenient for the business owner. You no longer have to separately buy the computers and the software. They’re already in one package! Once you plug it in, you can start business right away.
Here’s a video of one of the successful PLDT Cyberya owners:
This contest is open to all bloggers! Here are the full mechanics:
1. To join, interested and aspiring bloggers must first “like” the PLDT KaAsenso Facebook page, and follow @PLDTCyberya on Twitter for updates.
2. Entrants must then write a blog entry about PLDT Cyberya.
The title and theme of their blog entry must be:
“Why I Want a Cyberya Minigosyo”
3. Entrants must Tweet or post on their Facebook page a link to their blog entry, and tag PLDT Cyberya with the hashtag: #iWantACyberya. For example:
“Cyberya is the perfect way for me to earn extra income, right from home! Read my blog post about it at (link here) #iWantACyberya
4. Entrants will be given until January 6, 2013 to submit their entries, create links to their blog, and create noise for their entries.
5. Blog entries will be shortlisted to 3 Finalists after the deadline of submission of entries on January 6.
For the final round, the finalists will have Cyberya unit for two months where they experience running a Cyberya minigosyo, take home all the earnings from it and share their experiences with their readers and fans. They must write a creative and informative blog entry on their experiences of operating the Cyberya mini internet café.
7. Finalists’ entries will be seeded on SNS (Facebook/Twitter), but Finalists may also creatively create more noise for their entries, to increase the Virality score.
8. Only one (1) winner will be picked from the 3 Finalists. The winner will be selected through a combination of virality and content quality.
Their prize will consist of one (1) Cyberya unit, with 12 months FREE Monthly Service Fee for PLDT KaAsenso Broadband Connection.
9. This contest is open only to Filipino bloggers. Employees of PLDT, its third-party suppliers, and their relatives up to the second degree of relativity and consanguinity are disqualified from joining this contest.
10. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. Prizes are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash.
Here’s an example entry from Ron, the founder of WAH Pinas: http://www.wahpinas.com/
Good luck! 🙂
Latest posts by Irene Chan (see all)
- Depression Drove me into the Arms of Writing Fiction - January 6, 2017
- How the Hell Do You Survive a Normal Work Day When You Are PMSing - December 6, 2016
- Does the Pomodoro Technique Really Make You Productive? - November 17, 2016